The Krista sweater pieces were finished and last night they finally were soaked and laid out for blocking. Cotton behaves differently from wool… more so when blocking than when knitting. Not only does it remain soaking wet even after hours of drying time, but it doesn’t seem to require the same amount of pinning that wool does. I’ve turned and moved the pieces to dry portions of the towels, but if they aren’t significantly drier after work today then I may lay it out in my dryer rack with cool air on. Debate is still out on whether or not it will be left plain white or if it will be dyed an actual color. The preferences of the intended recipient will play a huge role. Hopefully I won’t mess up the seaming. I’ve never been good at finishing.
Not much else in the knitting kingdom here. I did find my lucet.
A1 has taken a fancy to making necklaces and bracelets with it. Apparently she fell asleep with it last night. She’s actually quite fast and I’m thinking she may be employed to make cords for some upcoming projects I have in mind.
Off to the orthodontist and work… at the old job still. No news on employment elsewhere. Then again, I’ve not looked too terribly hard. Cheers!