This post will remain at the top of my blog as a Sticky Note until the contest ends!
Follow the jump to find out more!
Howdy there! A long-time friend of mine is participating in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society fundraiser walk this spring in Olympia. Having dealt with (thankfully, mild) M.S. for 8+ years has left me frustrated that a cure is still no where in sight. Heck, researches can’t even agree on what causes M.S. The good news is that now there are treatment options available. Anyway, when Erin said that she was walking there was no way I could let her go without a shout out for support among the knitting community. Of course there must be a contest involved,. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Erin’s link and make a pledge.
2. Comment on this post letting me know that you donated.
3. Earn an entry into a random drawing.
4. Feel good and write off the donation on next year’s taxes.
5. Post a link to this contest on your blog or facebook page, then drop me an email letting me know and earn another entry into the drawing.
6. Enter by March 31, 2010.
The prize(s)? The randomly chosen winner will have his/her choice between a $25.00 Knit Picks Gift Certificate or a $25.00 Amazon Gift Certificate (because, believe it or not, not everyone loves yarn). Should donation totals from this page top $100.00 then I’ll have a second drawing for another gift certificate. Thank you!